Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Bombay has announced notification for the recruitment of Technical Superintendent & Assistant Security Officer vacancies on contract basis. Eligible candidates can apply online on or before 12-11-2017. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee & how to apply are given below…
IIT Bombay Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Posts: 08
Name of the Post:
1. Technical Superintendent (Application Software Centre): 02 posts
2. Technical Superintendent (Chemical Engineering): 01 post
3. Technical Superintendent (IDC): 01 post
4. Technical Superintendent (C.E.S.E): 01 post
5. Technical Superintendent (Department of Civil Engineering): 01 post
6. Assistant Security Officer (Security Section): 01 post
7. Technical Superintendent (Electrical Maintenance Division): 01 post
Age Limit: Candidates age limit is 32 years. Age relaxation for candidates would be as per Institute norms.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess B.Tech/ B.E./ M.Sc. (in IT/ Computer Science)/ MCA or equivalent degree with relevant experience of one year after the degree for Post No.1, B.Tech/ B.E. in Instrumentation/ Chemical Engg/ Electronics Engg. or equivalent with a relevant experience of one year after the degree for Post No.2, B.Tech/ B.E. (in IT/ Computer Science)/ MCA or equivalent degree with relevant experience of one year after degree for Post No.3, B.Tech/ B.E. in (Environmental Engineering/ Biotechnology/ Civil Engineering/ Chemical Engineering)/ M.Sc in (Chemistry/ Biotechnology/ Environmental Science) with relevant experience of one year after the degree for Post No.4, B.Tech/ B.E. in Civil/ Mechanical Engineering with relevant experience of one year after the degree for for Post No.5, Bachelor’s Degree with security related supervisory experience of four years for Post No.6, B.Tech/ B.E. or equivalent degree in Electrical Engineering with relevant experience of one year after the degree for Post No.7.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected on the basis of Screening test/ Trade test/ Physical test and Computer proficiency test.
Application Fee: Candidates have to pay Rs.50/- through Online. No Application fee for SC/ ST, PwD & Women candidates.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply online through the website www.iitb.ac.in on or before 12-11-2017.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Before applying online candidates have valid e mail id & contact number.
2. Candidates log on the website www.iitb.ac.in
3. Go to “Careers/ Jobs” & Click on “Staff Recruitment”.
4. Choose the desired post & Read the Notification.
5. Click on Online Application URL & Fill all the details in the application form.
6. After filling the data, submit the form.
7. Now take a print out of online application for further purpose.
Last Date to Apply Online: 12-11-2017.